商品情報にスキップ
1 1

AyaSaidGoodbya Merch Shop

"Falastin Will Be Free" + Falastini Flag Unisex eco raglan hoodie

"Falastin Will Be Free" + Falastini Flag Unisex eco raglan hoodie

通常価格 $56.95 USD
通常価格 セール価格 $56.95 USD
セール 売り切れ
Color
Size

The "Falastin Will Be Free" + Falastini Flag hoodie is aimed at raising awareness of the humanitarian crises in Falastin. 90% of profits from the hoodie will be divided between the following five charities: UNRWA, PCRF, Islamic Relief USA, Doctors Without Borders, and Save The Children. Remaining 10% is used to cover business expenses.

If there’s one fashion rule to live by, let it be that comfort doesn’t have to be compromised for the sake of style. Pair the super-soft unisex eco raglan hoodie with joggers for a relaxed look, or elevate the outfit with a skirt, oversized blazer, or classic trousers. The hoodie’s brushed inside ensures a comfy and snug feel, and will keep you warm during the colder days.

• Outside: 100% organic cotton
• Charcoal melange is 60% cotton, 40% recycled polyester
• Inside for all colors: 80% organic cotton, 20% recycled polyester
• Brushed lining
• Regular fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Ribbed cuffs and hem
• Drawstrings with metal eyelets and stoppers
• Jersey-lined hood
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh

This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!

Size guide

  LENGTH (inches) WIDTH (inches)
XS 25 ⅝ 19 ¼
S 26 ¾ 20 ½
M 27 ¼ 21 ¾
L 27 ⅝ 22 ¾
XL 28.0 24.0
2XL 28 ¼ 25 ¼
3XL 28 ¾ 26 ⅜
  LENGTH (cm) WIDTH (cm)
XS 65 49
S 68 52
M 69 55.1
L 70 58
XL 71.1 61
2XL 71.9 64
3XL 73 67
詳細を表示する